Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Marathon Crafting

Great weekend!  Friday night girls night at my house.
Ordered BLT Pizza's for Dinner and just hung out working on our own projects.
Barb did some scrap pages.   Ni spent time playing with her cricut  (Create) trying to learn a little more
about her new toy.  I worked on my cuttlebug challenge entries.  We worked until 3:30 in the morning and then Saturday at 2:00 went to archivers to shop for 3 hours (me and Ni) then on to a couple more then dinner and came back and worked on Halloween cards and halloween cans.  We worked all night until Sunday morning at 10:am then went to see a movie and then to the cider mill with a stop at Michaels.
Very productive weekend and FUN.  Although I was dragging my behind come Monday.
I will post pictures of the quick cards I made for Halloween in a couple days. (and paint cans).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...