Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cricut Meme Contest Submission


Tag I'm it!

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? 
I am torn between Italy, Paris or London.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
ACDC (ALL of their songs-Back in Black, Shook me all night long,  Hells Bells etc.....)
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? 
Well laying on a beach on an island is out because the word was "NIGHT"--so what I love to do when I have "alone" time is Scrapbook and sew.  And with money no object I would get anything and everything I wanted and have an awesome scrapbook and sewing room set up to do just that. I would have Dinner catered in no pizza this time. (Although I do love Pizza)  I would do my favorite things all night long. (I would be stocked with Provo craft products)
4. What is your guilty pleasure? It is a toss up Smores, Raisinets, and Peanut M&M's.  I love them but they are oh so bad for me SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR.  But I am more of a salty girl.  (I should include Cheezits) Always around when scrapbooking.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Easy because I have not been very many places but Europe Paris, France, London, Nice, and Monaco.  (High School French Class Trip with Son)
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Julie & Julia and The Shack (They were both good) I love cooking so the movie Julie and Julia sent me right out to buy the book and I read it like lightening.  Loved it.
  7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Somewhere in time with Christopher Reeves or Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Greer
8. What is your favorite local escape? MJR theater to watch movies in second place is.... (Starbucks and Barns & Noble)  I would love to go to a spa for the day with everything but I do not do that because I could not afford that.  but a girl can dream.
9. How do you escape on a budget?  (I escape locked in my scrapbooking/sewing room-doing what I love) or Calgon take me away-----
Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Southern Cooking in Tennessee

Tag you are it!

Barb H
Ninfa S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...