Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School Challenge Be Inspired #46 Cosmo Cricket

Here are some sets I made.  The Black and White with silver accents I made for my son going back to college for his organizing his bills and important papers, statements etc.  Also a matching notepad to write down important phone conversations and to record his transactions.  I also made a matching pen to keep with it (that way you will always have a pen when you need one).











Here is a little set I made for a friend.  It has monthly inserts you can organize cards by month for important events like anniversary or birthday.  Or keep monthly coupons or receipts.










I made this box to help organize us somewhat.  I made a matching notebook and pen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...