Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 21, 2009

Freaky Friday

Well here we are another Friday gotta love them. The best day in my week-the last work day of the week. TGIF Today I am going to try to catch up on some embroidery after I run some errands with my daughter and get invitations mailed for her 18th birthday party. (next Saturday) Monday I have a cropping date with a friend so I will save my scrapbooking for Monday night.
This weekend I know I should clean out that garage and have that garage sale before it gets too late to have one. But feeling rather lazy maybe that is because you stayed up to 3 am working on those invitations and you got up for work at 5:30 --2-1/2 hours sleep maybe I need more; but really on Friday.....Well off to run those errands and one of them is a stop at Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...