Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recently I was working on doing a wedding for my sister in law.  I wanted to show the table cards I had made for her wedding.  I got the idea from the Hobby Lobby Scrapbooking magazine, there was something similiar in the last issue-but mine is totally different.  I was thinking as pictures were taken of each table she could reuse these in her book (I was sure she would make a book doesn't everyone) to showcase people by tables.  Anyway a couple came up missing afterwards; people loved them.

The pictures do not do them justice as they do sparkle and shimmer, and are 3d.  They were alot of fun making.  I used my cricut cartridges for the flourish and numbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...